SeaView Latency Management System
Find your data. See your data. Trust your data. In seconds.
SeaView is a proven, highly scalable, end-to-end latency measurement solution that is delivering trading and transaction latency benefits to a growing number of leading exchanges and financial institutions. It can capture more than 400,000 messages per second and measure over 1 billion messages per day. SeaView combines detailed monitoring and analysis with the “always on” passive monitoring of 24x7 packet capture to meet the demands of high-volume, around-the-clock global financial trading environments.
SeaView Key Features
- Measurement of full "Logical Business Transaction"
- Analysis of market data and order execution
- Full deterministic transaction mapping
- Correlation of TCP traffic and order flow
- Multi-tier non-linear mapping of all transactions
- Open extensible design architecture
- Powerful detail and summary data storage and reporting
- Complete transaction retention and query
- User enabled dynamic decode definition
- Real time drill down to individual order chain
- Granularity to individual transaction – ticker, price, volume
- Data Management to retain transaction granularity
- Interactive Multi-Dimensional Visual Analysis
The SeaView Difference: Deterministic mapping
Deterministic mapping is what sets SeaView apart from other trading latency solutions that have probabilistic mapping as their framework or fail to match and measure full request/response for each transaction. SeaNet understands that your customers experience problems with specific, individual transactions/orders/executions – and latency management is all about finding these anomalies quickly and understanding them in business context. Other approaches based on averages and probabilities suppress the anomalies you’re looking for.
SeaView is currently the only latency solution that will measure, store, analyze and report on every transaction deterministically in complete business context – “Tick to Trade” to include Comp ID, Source and Destination ID, ticker symbol, last price, Order Number and the entire Order Detail Chain – with an accuracy of +/-5 microseconds or better. That means you can find anomalies in seconds, not days, and be confident that you are working with trusted data.
Why SeaView? Because it is the original trading latency solution developed to meet the dynamic, quickly changing needs of financial services organizations and their customers. It’s not a “one size fits all” solution, but rather is purposely built for speed, flexibility, and scalability – and that’s what matters most when you need the answer to,
“Where’s the trade?”